LoanIQ Technical Business Analyst/Project Manager – Contract
Jersey City, NJ
Working as an integral part of the Global Loan IQ team on changes and enhancements and overall day to day running of this strategic platform. The candidate we are looking for will have both domain and application specific knowledge, will have experience working directly with the business to steer and shape initiatives. They will be responsible for significant business/product decisions, ensuring all aspects of initiatives are identified, developed and supported to the satisfaction of the business. They are a point of contact concerning service issues.
– Manage activities within project delivery to the business within the agreed timeframes, cost and levels of quality working both independently and with other globally disbursed members of the team;
– Provide information about potential technology solutions, costs and timescales to enable the business management team to make informed choices about their investments in IT;
– On target delivery with agreed levels of functionality of committed projects, ensuring project progress, adherence and risk information is available to business management at all times;
– Assist in monitoring production and troubleshooting as needed when issues occur.
– Identify new opportunities and promote activities where customer satisfaction can be improved;
– Document requirements and functional/technical designs for changes and perform testing system testing and test automation
– Knowledge of the bilateral and syndicated loan market (including; loan’s lifecycle, originations, secondary trading, agency functions, etc).
– Strong analytical skills and the ability to merge multiple existing workflows into a single standard flow.
– Ability to present and discuss the impacts resulting from change.
– Operational knowledge of Loan IQ application and configuration.
– Ability to analyze process flows.
– Proven experience in delivering specifications that are well understood by both the business and development teams.
– Knowledge of the Loan IQ data model.
– Knowledge of the Loan IQ API’s.
– Knowledge of SQL.
– Proven experience in an offshore / onshore IT Development environment.
– Comfortable working directly with the business and driving initiatives.
– Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
– Outstanding business judgment and capacity to consult on business needs
– Ability to work in fast-paced environment with proven ability to handle multiple projects at one time
– Project management and time management skills;
– Outstanding communication, influencing, negotiating and resolution skills
– Leadership and team management skills