We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer for our High Net Worth business who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Mentor team
Skills And Qualifications
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Proficient in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Proficient in Responsive web design framework, including bootstrap, google material etc.
• Proficient in Client side framework Angular 5.0 to build optimized code for web.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Good understanding of ES5 and ES6 standards