Position: Fixed Income Support (Front Office) Rates, Emerging Market and Credit
As member of the Fixed Income Production Support team in New York, you thrive to provide excellent support on 3 asset classes, Rates, Emerging Market and Credit. This rewarding opportunity will afford you direct interaction with front office Trading and Risk Personnel and will support all tools used by traders to execute the trade.
• Focus on solving daily issues, improving the stability and optimizing the Production Environment.
• Actively participate to the development of the monitoring of applications.
• Follow the Fixed Income IT protocols and standards.
• Report to the Local Head of Fixed Income Production located in NY.
• Provide Level 2 support within a global organization located in India, Brazil, London, HK, Paris
• You will become SME for Fixed Income E-Trading, ION Specialist
• You will work on the following applications:
• Risk Management
• Profit and Loss (PnL)
• Support the different applications, user queries and batches.
• Build relationships and communicate effectively with Traders and Risk professionals. Immediately responsive to Trader request
• Provide second level support following user requests or level 1 escalation
• Improve the environment by correcting failures, automating and optimizing
• Respond to potential problems by following the technical bibles, in order to ensure the best quality of service at all times
• Enrich monitoring tools recommended by the Group
• Implement changes after considering their impact and thinking of the best way to deliver them
• Track incidents by using a global logging system and own these incidents until closed
• Assist developers with their queries
• E-Trading, Risk and PnL experience
• 3 years of experience with production support in the financial industry supporting Rates, Credit and Emerging markets.
• 2 years of experience with any E-Trading applications (ION platform big plus)
• Successful candidate will be at ease talking to FO, MO, BO users
• Can multi-task and you can work under great pressure.
• Can stand in front of developers to act as the door keeper of production
• 1 year of experience with Risk and PnL
• Unix/SQL knowledge (able to run basic commands and understanding of the syntax)
• DOS scripting
• Excel macros
• Experienced in Front office interaction and support