Fixed Income – Business Analyst
• Partner with business users, external vendors and internal technology group, managing priorities and production issues, vendor releases, in addition to initiating and managing projects.
• Work closely with internal business groups to understand requirements, and work with current or potential vendors to identify solutions supporting business needs.
• Keep abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that impact the business to enhance current service or recommend solutions.
• Provide daily support to end users including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis.
• Initiate and project manage business process reviews and workflow changes, working with end users, vendors and technology when applicable.
• Manages vendor issues appropriately and escalate to senior management where needed.
• Assess, evaluate and report on vendor performance as well as adherence to contractual obligations through various methods including metrics, reporting, due diligence meetings and service reviews.
• 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis, preferably within Fixed Income Asset Management
• Understanding of trading and operational processes
• Experience managing and implementing front, middle or back office solutions with the following Fixed Income security types: Bonds, FX, derivatives and structured products
• Experience with BlackRock Solutions Aladdin system or comparable technology
• Strong data gathering skills with the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from that data
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make independent decisions and develop creative solutions to support business strategies
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships and networks both within and outside the organization
• Candidate must be able to collaborate with others, communicate clearly and have strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and partnering skills
• Possesses excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a related field; master’s degree or CFA preferred